Friday, February 22, 2013

Girls weekend!!

I write as I await my lift that will whisk me away for a girls weekend - 12 girls  in Bunkers Bay _- Dunsborough!!!!  Two night without any family commitments - just lunching, relaxing, a few drinks...it is only today that I actually feel excited - this has been planned for monthsssss - you can probably imagine the emails to and fro just to organise a weekend that all 12 girls could commit to!! 

As a group we go away at least once a year to always to beach shack on the south side of  Mandurah  -but this year marks 10 year since our oldest child started school -and we thought we should celebrate  -  so we decided to ditch the beach house and commit to two night away in more luxurious surrounds!!

A what better way to celebrate than a good meal with great friends so out major organised event for the weekend is lunch today at Wise Winery - has great food,the best ocean view and the wine is not too bad either.  ( are a group we also do lunches around three times a year  - they are long long lunches!!)

I shall be leaving the love of  my life with the boys - he will be busy building a deck and erecting the pool fence  -believe it or not the pool is booked to be rendered on Tuesday - yipeeee we will be swimming on the long weekend!!!

Have a great weekend - I know I will !!

CK

07riesling

No comments:

Post a Comment