Monday, March 28, 2011

Skillion Roofs

I was hoping that we could incorporate a skillion roof in our new home - but alas the budget won't stretch to this - given the other wants I have so for now I shall just have skillion roof eye candy I really like skillion roofs  - I think it has something to do with the clean lines they create.  The homes always seems to have a modern yet retro feel - there is something to me that is intrinsically calming about a home with a skillion roof...


Kyneton-house-by-Marcus-O’Reilly-Architects

Rivergums Skillion

CK

2 comments:

  1. Heya,

    I really like the rivergums skillion - with some modification. I'm in rural WA, and we have limited builders out here - do you mind telling me the approximate price, and where abouts you were looking to build (because wheatbelt is more expensive than near south west).

    L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Snuck

      We are building in Perth metro but not building the river gum skillion so I am not able to advise on price - our block is narrow (9.7 wide) so we have designed our our home. good luck with finding a builder - there is so much to get your head around and work out!!

      Delete