Friday, December 3, 2010

Mr Little turns 7!!

Where have the years gone- this year has just skipped by - all of a sudden Mr Little is 7 year old - I can't believe it.  As this is an off party year we are having a little family celebration -  and I have decided that the cake will be this little number I spotted on the Martha Stewart website - I mean who doesn't like an Oreo!! (well except the hips, thighs, tummy ....)

Have a great weekend..

CK


(PS - Little confession - did not get the Oreo cake made as above  - had to down size - by the time I had really studied the cake I realised that we would need the entire suburb at our birthday do so did a little version of the above - works well if you have a iced cake underneath and then build up with single layer of biscuits for about three tiers !!)

No comments:

Post a Comment