Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dreaming of a white kitchen...

Okay -I have a little obsession with white kitchens - and island benches - we have a white kitchen and the thing that I would change is to have a free standing island bench.  I have at times been very very anal in keeping the bench clean but almost like osmosis stuff creeps back - the kids are frequent contributors to kitchen bench clutter  - we are lucky enough to have a junk drawer - the idea being that I keep it in reasonable condition so that when I need to do a quick clean I can sweep all the stuff into the drawer - but alas it is all good in theory - apparently the drawer is not a bottomless pit!! (on the to do list that drawer goes). 
Image via Style-Files.com
Marie Clare Maison
Urban Grey Interiors

via just imagine design

CK

No comments:

Post a Comment