Friday, November 12, 2010

Rest your head here

I have just realised that it has been sooooo long since I last posted,  like an eternity - life seems to be a merry go round that does not stop -and I have been tired lately  - like really tired that I could sleep for days just to catch up on sleep - and if I were to spend a lazy day in bed then here are a few spots that I could easily rest my head - 










But yes I do know that you cannot catch up on sleep - but perhaps the warmer weather forecast for next week is just what the doctor ordered  - lots of sunny days and I will will will have to get out and walk - so started today!!  Walked the kids to school and then the mutt and I had a long walk around the streets - damn it was good!!!

Seems like my 2010 resolution of getting organised has not really eventuated - so my promise for the rest of the year is to post on a more regular basis  - lets try to aim for three times per week - that is quite achievable around work, kids and home - cross my heart that is my promise -so shall see you all again in a few days - PROMISE!! 

CK


No comments:

Post a Comment